Hello fellow Rift Fighters, my name is Ilaena and this is my little corner of the internet where I will be talking about Rift!
I have been playing World of Warcraft for a little over a year now and have been a pretty hardcore gamer within that community. I love Ganebreaker.TV and watched their World of Warcraft show Legendary. During Legendary they were starting to talk about Rift and how good a game it was and how they really couldn't wait to play it. I have been wanting to quit World of Warcraft for a really long time. People are just really really rude to newer players and there feels like it's separated between those who were around since Vanilla and those who were newer and casual gamers. So I started watching the The Sanctum, the Rift show and they could do nothing but talk about the awesome things they are experiencing in Rift. So I decided, since I got an invite to the 5 day Beta on Tuesday, to cancel my World of Warcraft subscription and Pre-Ordered the Collector's Edition of Rift.
I am pretty excited for a lot of the different things inside of Pre-Ordering the game that I have personally never seen before.
Automatic Beta Access - If you Pre-Order the game then your account is automatically flagged to get into all future Beta events for Rift. I have never seen a game say that it will let you into all future Beta events no matter what when you pre-order the game. I have never gotten into a World of Warcraft Beta and I always wanted to and it excites me to know that I will get into every Beta Rift has until it's servers shut down.
Head Start Access - If you Pre-Order the game you get into the game a week earlier than everyone else. I've never seen this before and it is super cool to know that I get rewarded for saying "Hey, your game is cool enough that I wanna buy it AHEAD of time" by getting access to the awesome before everyone else.
And of course with the Collector's Edition you get a free mount, two companion pets, a weapon enchant, and increased initial bag space.
I'm really looking forward to just start over fresh with a new game that no one is an expert at yet. Everyone is starting off at the same platform. I am looking forward to seeing how the Ranger and Warden play out. I played a Hunter and a Druid in World of Warcraft. The Ranger is pretty much a Hunter, amazing ranged DPS with close ranged pets. And Warden's are water based healing over time healers.
Needless to say I am super excited about this new MMO and can't wait to start this journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment