Sunday, December 19, 2010

Friends In Azeroth

I've made a lot of friends in this little video game that have somehow spilled into my daily routine of "Real Life". Bloonite of <Cute> has been a close friend of mine since I stumbled upon US-Garona. We didn't get along so hotly at first because of his cocky attitude. But eventually he grew on me. He has a sick, demeaning, sexist attitude that would turn me off in real life. Yet, we spend several hours a day just talking on Skype about the most random things. He is the friend in-game that will ask me to go do the most random of things. Below are two examples.



Above is him and I around Pilgrim's Bounty time as I was attempting to get to Orgrimmar to sit at their Food Tables. We dried several times after level 85 Guards came and decided they didn't like a half naked guy in bunny ears and 2 legendaries alongside a night elf in full Pilgrim Garb sitting around their tables. 


Also above is a pic of us sitting around inside of Blackrock Caverns after I had healed him through regular mode in complete Winter Veil garb through the entire instance (no one died).

World of Warcraft has a way of bringing people together in the oddest ways. Do you have any stories where you have met someone that has changed your life even though you haven't met face to face?

No comments:

Post a Comment