Thursday, December 2, 2010

Halls of Lighting [Test Video]



Just finished my first upload. This was a test video that took place in Halls of Lightening with a PuG. It looks STUNNING in full screen in 1080p. I am shocked that this is free software. I cannot WAIT to start using this in Cataclysm! Big shout out to the makers of Hyper Cam 2. I had little tweaking to do all I did was bump up the FPS to 5.5 since it seemed to run a little slow on my computer and it was off I went. I was a little afraid of the graphics in the playback since it seemed to stick a bit in the Windows Media Player but once it was uploaded to Youtube and played on Full Screen in 1080p quality it looked as though I was watching a replay of my screen. Extremely amazing quality and software in general, don't watch it unless it's in 1080p or your missing out on a lot. If you have any questions about my character or add-ons in general leave a comment. Suggestions are welcome too. A friend of mine is taking me to an Ulduar 10-man to hopefully get the drakes before it's WAY to faceroll and I will sure as hell be recording ALL of it! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment