I'm sitting here listening to the WoW Insider Podcast and their talking about Cataclysm.
What Are You Doing For Release Day?: I have already bought the online version of the game and will be sitting in the warmth of my home awaiting 3 am for the content to be released. I live in the middle of nowhere and would have to bother my Grandmother to drive me down to the store that is 20 minutes away just for a video game. And it's December in New York so it's going to be -10 degrees. So, I'm gonna be doing the digital download thing so I can play the very first second that it is available.
What Zone Are You Hitting First?: Ann is doing the same thing I am just sayin'! I am however going to Vashj'ir personally because I have read several blogs that say the reputation in that zone is better for Druids because the rep enchants are better. And I kind of wanna get my Abyssal Seahorse right off the bat! :D And water combat is something that I haven't gotten to experience in game yet and I would enjoy making Cataclysm about new experiences. Then Deepholm is next on the list, I have no reason to go to lower places twice when I can level faster. Then Twilight Highlands will be last on the list. I will then go back after I have gotten the Blue gear and do the other quests for money and green's to DE and what not.
What Is Your Favorite Change About The Shattering?: Hmm, I haven't done a lot of things that have pertained to the Shattering actually. I haven't gone and seen a lot of the changes in the zones and I haven't done any of the quests. I HATE questing with a passion and only do it when I need to level. I really to be honest didn't care about the changes because I'm to pumped with the new content that's almost here. The one thing that I do like about the Shattering is the dungeon quests. You had to go to zones to get quests to go into dungeons and then run back and if you picked the higher ones like me to level faster then you missed out on a lot of cool quests. I like how they have added the new Quests immediately entering the instances and the changes to Stockades. Hogger being the final boss, awesome!
Does anyone else wanna smack Matt and tell him to stop saying Scourge incorrectly?
What Class of The Two New Are You Going To Play First?: WORGEN! That isn't even a question. I am strictly Alliance on US-Garona. And honestly, Goblins have never interested me much at all and neither has much of the Horde anyway. My druid is going to be race changing to a Worgen as soon as I have the funds to do so. But I have my Fury Worgen Warrior's name already saved and I cannot wait to finally be something other than a night elf! If I could pick ANY other race than a night elf on my druid than I would have in a second honestly. I really don't like the night elf models but that's just my personal taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment