Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Upcoming Altoholic...?

The druid is coming on having her raiding gear ready. <The Empire> downed the first boss in Baradin Hold last night (without me sadly). And I am coming to the point where I will have nothing to do. I am not entirely sure what I am going to do when I get there at that point. I have about 4 low level toons that I have yet to start that I could play. Undead Priest, Goblin Mage, Human Warlock and Worgen Warrior. I have three other 80's that I could level to 85. Draenei Paladin, Draenei Death Knight and Draenei Hunter. I am currently stalking out Arcturis the Spirit Bear to tame on my Hunter. Or level my 62 Draenei Shaman. Or I could just mess around and do random achievements on my main. I'm really not entirely sure what I am going to do right now. I have yet to throw together my Boomkin PvP set since the new PvP season started yesterday. I'm kind of sad that it took such a short time to get to a point where I could get no more gear other than from raiding which my guild is not doing yet. I know I rushed to it so I would be ready but still :). I don't know exactly what I'm going to do yet exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment